We tried Plump It volumizing lip plumper

Today, I tried a lip pumping lip-gloss. This is my first time of doing anything like this becse I’ve always be too nervous to do anything permanent in case i looked worse than I started. 

My friend bought the Plump It volumizing lip plumper for £19.99 from the official website  and then me and 4 of my mates all gathered around and gave it ago.

What it does is, it brings all the blood to the surface of your lips making them look plumper and redder. Their main selling point is that you can control how much you put on so can control the size of your lips.

They also say it’s a "warm tingling sensation" this is in fact a lie. We were all sat there, eyes streaming comparing the pure pain we was in. I described it as like having curling tongs pressed against your face, my friend said it felt like rubbing a raw chilli on your lips and another said her lips filler injections where less painful. I would also strongly advise don’t try take it off with baby wipes! That makes the pain worse.
Annnnd this idiot also got managed to get it on her tongue, so you can imagine how much fun I was having with that.

I’m pretty proud of my pain threshold usually, getting tattoos doesn’t bother me but this was just insane. All I wanted was to suck on an ice cube.
They say the lip plumper is supposed to last up to 12 hours. I didn’t time how long it lasted to be honest, but it was under 12 hours. If you’re just going on a night out though I imagine it would last for the night.

Comments