Great British Bake Off is back !!

I was always a big Great British Bake-Off watcher when it was on the BBC but when it moved to channel 4, I wasn’t really bothered. Mostly because I hate Noel Fielding, but also how do you have Bake-Off without Mary Berry???

This year though, I put my thoughts aside and decided to give channel 4 a go, and I will fully admit I was wrong. It’s still good.

There are obvious changes that I don’t like, such as the adverts. And the chemistry between Noel and Sandi is just cringey. It isn’t the same as Mel and Sue.
But overall, it is still great to watch.


There are too many contestants to remember at the minute, but I have formed some opinions.

Briony is currently my favourite, her selfie cookie was just ridiculous! She’s so cute and bubbly, she reminds me of a primary school teacher. I just love her.

I also love Karen, when she’s just sat there like "anyone want a crisp" while they’re all running around like mad and she’s just on her stool. It proper made me laugh. She’s also from Wakefield, which is next door to me so there might be some Yorkshire bias.


I can’t explain why I fancy Antony yet because I feel like he hasn’t done much, but I really fancy him....

And the last opinion is that I think Terry is really boring and should have gone home this week. His Brandy Snap selfie is going to haunt my dreams forever. It was terrifying!

I will learn everyone else’s names eventually, but I’m so excited for 9 more weeks of Bake-Off!!!!

Comments