Why I failed my driving test

I have offically failed my first driving test and i am only taking part of the blame.

I failed with 17 minors (your only allowed 15 to pass) for very boring things like not putting it in to gear as i tried to leave the test center and driving around a roundabout too slow.

The main culprit and the thing i am fully blaming for my failure is a rabbit in the middle of the road !! Okay so the rabbit was already dead but he was still whole, from my point of view he had passed away pecfully in the middle of the road. So i swereved around him which is considerd "unsafe" and " a danger to other road users ".

How am i suppose to be the one responsible for squishing this poor little guy (and probably getting a bit of mushed up rabbit in my instructors new car) ?? How am i suppose to go home and look my rabbit in the eye knowing what i had done??

When i was told i failed i did tear up a little bit but i know in my heart i did the right think. And the car behind me probably just squished him.

I have rebooked my test so lets all pray for no animals in the road.

Comments