Pink Parcel

Right i am going to stand up here and admit something as a girl i shouldnt admit...

I GET EMBARRASSED BUYING TAMPONS IN A SHOP!!

I know i really shouldnt. Litturally every other girl in the whole world does it and its all part of our naturally "beutiful" reproductive system but omg please dont make eye contact with me when i have tampons im my basket. I fully believe that other women are judging my product choice or the brand or anything else they can.

So you can imagie when i discoverd Pink Parcel i was pretty buzzing. Its this cute little monthly subscription box that you can pick the delivery day of depending when you are due. Each box is full of any pad or tampon of your choice (brand and size) and there is the one box everyone looks forward to the goodies box. Basicly its a box full off products that are all vegan and super nice. In the past ive reciced posh little choclates, tea bags, perfumes, lipsticks and body scrubs. AND ITS ONLY £12.99 A MONTH!!!

Here is a little list of a few thinks i got in the june box.

Magnitone wipeout: A flannel that removes all your make up masscra and all with no soaps or anything. I was sceptical when i tried it but it really works!

Balance me fresh cleanse micellar water: It works nice and takes all your make up off but you do have to ignore the smell apparently its chamomile but i think it smells a bit like nappy bags.

Mudmasky sleep repair renewal mask: its a mouthfull to say but its soaks im to the skin very nice and feels very soft in the morning.

There was a lot of other stuff in this months box but there just a few of my faves. I can honestly say i look forward to getting my little box each month.

If you are think of subscribe or just want a bit more of a noisey Click here

Comments