Hello people of the internet,

Hello people of the internet, 

So i have finally been persuaded by my friend to start blogging he has been trying to tempt me for years but i never fully felt like i had something to say.  In all honest that could still be the same but lets all find out together shall we. 

Basiclly this is just going to be a whole lot of everything. There is going to be reviews, events and just genral stuff that happens in my life because i get myself in to intresting situations shall we say. So expect tattoo talk, tv shows, a bit of hair and make up and day trips. Just a genral muddle of what goes on in my brain. 

It is going to be writen how I would speak and Im dyslexic so your going to have to bare with me, although my sister did say she would edit me.  

I shall leave it at that for now but I promise there will be more to come.

Just the first step to becoming a proper person... 

Comments